Friday, June 5, 2009

Which Super Villain are you?

So someone sent me this link, and I had to try it before I went to sleep. I was hoping to get one of the cooler Comic Book bad-guys (Magneto, Venom, Galacticus, etc) but I wanted to be honest and see what I got.
First time I just went through and quickly picked the first thing that came to mind (which is how they say you should sometimes take surveys), this is what I got...

Your results:
You are Dr. Doom


































Dr. Doom
87%
Lex Luthor
77%
Apocalypse
75%
Magneto
72%
The Joker
71%
Juggernaut
71%
Mr. Freeze
71%
Dark Phoenix
70%
Venom
69%
Mystique
63%
Green Goblin
59%
Two-Face
59%
Kingpin
59%
Catwoman
58%
Riddler
51%
Poison Ivy
50%
Blessed with smarts and power but burdened by vanity.


Click here to take the Super Villain Personality Test



OK, Dr. Doom, he is pretty bad-ass. Not one of my favorite Bad-Guys, but pretty cool. I mean he was played by Julian McMahon who I love in Nip/Tuck so OK, I'll take it... I could see Dr. Victor Von Doom.



Anyway, I wanted to take it again and this time actually think about my answers. Half way through I started worrying I would get that pansy Mr. Freeze. This is what I got...

Your results:
You are Apocalypse


































Apocalypse
84%
Dr. Doom
83%
Venom
76%
Juggernaut
76%
Magneto
74%
Dark Phoenix
74%
Lex Luthor
68%
Mr. Freeze
67%
Kingpin
63%
The Joker
62%
Green Goblin
52%
Two-Face
52%
Mystique
48%
Catwoman
37%
Poison Ivy
31%
Riddler
30%
You believe in survival of the fittest and you believe that you are the fittest.


Click here to take the Supervillain Personality Quiz



SWEET! My favorite as a kid... though the old look is so much better.


So, which Villain are you?

No comments: